Spray Foam Insulation
Traditional insulation products often don’t address hard to reach residential spaces which is why IDEAL Insulation & Roofing employs state-of-the-art spray foam insulation methods. Our spray foam insulation materials can reach small surfaces, frost walls where multiple tie-ins are required, joist ends, rim-joists, and other areas of your home. Our spray foam insulation is versatile and provides a terrific way of protecting your house and keeping it energy efficient all year long! Before inspecting your home, our spray foam insulation Calgary contractors ask that you complete the following “spray foam insulation inspection” so they can determine if spray foam insulation is the right product for you:
- All cladding must be removed so entire surfaces are visible thus giving us full access to the areas that require spray foam insulation application.
- A common request is for IDEAL to open walls or remove cladding. As much as we would like to help, our contractors are professional insulators and do not possess the resources or tools necessary to perform these services. If you require general contracting services, we suggest consulting this BBB list of accredited home renovation companies.
- All moisture problems must be addressed on site prior to considering spray foam insulation as it is not a solution to seal over water damaged areas, especially if the source has not been resolved. If our spray foam insulation is installed on a wet surface it will be prone to de-laminate.
During their first in-home visit our spray foam insulation Calgary pros will share with you the many benefits of our spray foam insulation services. We offer two styles of spray foam insulation. Due to its expansion characteristics, open cell spray foam insulation (half-pound foam) works well in tight spaces. It also has superior sound proofing attributes and is very affordable. Close cell spray foam insulation (two-pound foam) has a higher R-value per depth inch with a minimum 2” depth application will seal all penetrations and provide a terrific attic vapor barrier. Once you have selected the style of spray foam insulation you would like, our spray foam insulation Calgary contractors ask that you conduct our company’s “spray foam insulation installation to-do list”:
- Your home must be vacated for 24 hours after our spray foam insulation is applied to ensure proper off-gassing. The details are contained in this waiver which is required for all lived in residences. Please take this health and safety protocol into account when considering the viability of your insulation project.
- Because our foam agent is sprayed at a very high rate of speed, the areas of your house that are to receive spray foam insulation must be fully cleared of loose particles like dust or debris. This measure ensures the safety and quality of our installation process.
- All spray foam insulation must be covered by an approved thermal fiber like Hibar or an approved thermal barrier like drywall.
Our spray foam insulation Calgary experts have often been asked about the safety of our spray foam insulation products. Our company is dedicated to delivering quality materials that are safe for our staff to work with and free from hazards for our clients. IDEAL installs Icynene spray foam products which are covered under our 10 year workmanship warranty. To learn more about this spray foam insulation please read the following H&S documentation, and our spray foam insulation overview.
To determine whether spray foam insulation is the right choice for your Calgary, Edmonton, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Airdrie, Spruce Grove, Leduc, Okotoks, Cochrane, Stony Plain, Strathmore, High River, or Canmore area home, talk to one of our spray foam insulation Calgary pros! Ask about such other services as blown-in insulation and roofing. Learn about our company’s referral program and financing options. Our customer reviews may provide you more insight regarding our talented spray foam insulation Calgary contractors. Don’t hesitate to contact us for a complimentary in-home or on-site consultation and estimate!